• Dice chicken breasts into small pieces and place them in a large mixing bowl. Mix remaining ingredients together with chicken pieces.
• Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Do not skip this step.
• Heat up a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add oil. When oil is hot, add the chicken mixture, one heaped tablespoon at a time.
• Slightly flatten out the tops with the back of your spoon and sauté uncovered 3-4 min on the first side, then flip and sauté 3-4 min on the other side or until outsides are golden brown.
• Remove fritters from pan and place on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
• Serve your Easy Cheesy Chicken Fritters warm with the dipping sauce, (optional), and a salad of your choice.
Ingredients for Dipping Sauce:
1/2 cup OK Brand mayonnaise
4 Tbsp. chopped coriander
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
Dipping Sauce Method:
To make the dipping sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir together until creamy and smooth.