• Heat a pan and add the oil. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and saute until soft – about two minutes.
• Stir through the fresh coriander, ground cumin, chilli powder, and masala. Slowly fry over a low heat for another two minutes.
• Next, add the lamb and stir and fry for about 10 minutes.
• When the lamb has been browned all over, stir trough the yoghurt and water.
• Mix everything to combine and simmer for about an hour stirring often.
• After about an hour, add the chopped tomatoes and potatoes, then season to taste and simmer for another 40 minutes or until the meat is tender and the potato cooked through.
• Serve on rice, garnished with fresh coriander.