- Coat a non-stick frying pan very well with non-stick spray and pre-heat the stove plate to medium-low.
- Add the egg whites to the pan and sprinkle with Lemon and Pepper spice and place on stove plate.
- Cook without any stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Carefully lift the edges of the omelette with a spatula and allow the uncooked egg white to run underneath the cooked portion.
- Mix all the other ingredients together and place on top of one half of the omelette.
- Fold the other half of the omelette over the filling.
- Switch the stove off, but leave the pan on the plate.
- Seal the pan with a lid for about 3 minutes; then serve hot as is or with whole-wheat toast.