Baked beans are a convenient and budget friendly ingredient in many delicious recipes. Add some sausage, potatoes and cheese for a super delicious meal!
- Oil your medium sized oven dish (25 cm x 20 cm) or coat the inside well with a non-stick spray.
- Add the baked beans to the oven dish and sprinkle with the chopped onions.
- Place the potato wedges around the side of the oven dish.
- Arrange the sausage in the middle towards the sides.
- Cover the potatoes and sausage with breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle everything with cheese and follow with the chopped parsley.
Bake in a pre-warmed oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.