- Prepare an oven dish by spraying it with a non-stick spray or by rubbing it well with butter.
- Sprinkle some flour on a flat surface, place your defrosted puff pastry on top, roll out your pastry and line your oven dish with the pastry.
- Set aside for later.
- In a mixing bowl, mix chicken, macaroni and cheese, onion, green pepper, garlic and pepper.
- Spoon this mixture on to the pastry in your prepared oven dish, level with the back of your spoon and add pepper to taste.
- Top with finely grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes or until the pie turns a light golden brown.
- Serve hot with a crunchy salad.