Peppermint Crisp tart is an old family favorite. Try this easy recipe and spoil your loved ones with this divine treat!
- Pack one layer of biscuits in a large sized dish, approximately 30 cm x 30 cm.
- Mix 450 ml milk with one packet of instant chocolate pudding.
- Pour the pudding over the cookie layer and smooth with spoon.
- Add another layer of biscuits on top of the pudding layer.
- Mix 250 ml fresh cream with one tin of caramel condensed milk.
- Smooth this mixture over the second layer of biscuits.
- Crumb the remaining biscuits and sprinkle over the caramel and cream layer.
- Mix the remaining 450ml of milk with the second packet of instant chocolate pudding.
- Mix 250ml fresh cream with the second tin of caramel condensed milk.
- Break the Peppermint Crisp chocolate slab in half. Break one half into very small pieces, or grate the chocolate with a grater; and mix into caramel and cream mixture. Pour this mixture over the instant chocolate pudding layer.
- Use the remaining Peppermint Crisp as garnish.
- Leave in fridge overnight. Serve cold.