10 - 15 Minutes
- Spread bun bottom with mayonnaise.
- Garnish with tomato slices and shredded lettuce.
- Add chicken fillet slices.
- Spread another bun bottom with mayonnaise on both sides and place on top of the chicken.
- Add some sliced gherkin, more chicken slices and shredded lettuce.
- Top with tomato sauce and chutney and season to taste with salt, pepper, parsley and chilli flakes.
- Close burger with bun top and serve with hot chips and mayonnaise as a dipping sauce.
Keep the stack together and upright with sosatie or little bamboo skewers.