- Mix cooked macaroni and white sauce.
- Spoon into oven proof pan or dish.
- Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly brown in places.
- Serve hot !
*Easy Béchamel Sauce:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the flour.
- Whisk in a little of the milk at a time, stirring continuously until you have a smooth, slightly thick sauce.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.