Preparing pork chops is super easy and the end result is always super tasty – now you can add even more tastiness top this delicious go to meat meal by simply adding some fresh herbs into the mix.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the pork chops and mix around until they are properly coated.
- Cover with cling wrap and place the chops in the fridge to marinate for an hour.
- When your coals are at a moderate heat, place the chops onto the grid, fat-side down first. This will render the fat it and crisp it up.
- Once the fat is nice and crispy, braai the flesh sides for about 10 minutes, turning them frequently and basting with leftover marinade as they cook.