- Fill a saucepan halfway with water, and bring it to the boil.
- Add the peas and asparagus and simmer for 2 minutes or until al dente (soft but still firm).
- Strain in a colander and then refresh the veggies in iced water.
- Put the lettuce, rocket and celery in a salad bowl.
- Drain the refreshed asparagus and peas and add to the salad bowl of leafy greens.
- Drizzle over the dressing, toss to combine and serve.
FOR THE DRESSING
Simply whisk together:
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- a glug of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. wholegrain mustard