40 - 50 MINUTES
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the chicken wings and toss to evenly coat.
- Put the marinated chicken wings in the oven, reserving the leftover marinade.
- Baste and turn the wings at 10-minute intervals.
- Cook the wings for 45 – 50 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes, baste the wings one last time, and grill skin side up until deliciously crispy.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle over toasted sesame seeds and serve with your favourite coleslaw and fresh bread rolls.