The kids will love helping you make these, and the best thing about it - NO RULES! There are so many variations you can try, why not try them all and pick your favourite?
- Purée the mango, banana and coconut milk in a blender until rich and smooth and freeze overnight.
- Put granola into a bowl and bash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base of the bowl is not in contact with water.
- Remove the lollies from their moulds and dip the tops one at a time into the chocolate, then into the granola. Place on a tray lined with baking parchment to set.
- Eat immediately or freeze until needed.
Adding more coconut milk will give the lolly a creamier texture.
- You can freeze any fruit juice to make a plain ice lolly. Freeze various juices a layer at a time to make a colourful ice lolly.