Approx. 90 Minutes
- Paint your Lamb Roast with Olive Oil
- Season and rub your meat with: Fresh chopped Mixed Herbs, Fresh Rosemary, Dried Mixed Herbs, Coarse Salt, Chili Flakes
- In a Roasting Pan, add a bit of Olive and Coconut Oil and place the meat on top.
- Decorate the meat with rosemary sprigs and aniseed stars.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius until golden brown and seared on the outside.
- Turn the oven down to 180 degrees Celsius and pour 2 cups red wine over the meat.
- Cover with tin foil before roasting for 1-2 hours, depending on size and taste.
- Remove foil from meat for the last 10 minutes in the oven to crisp the outer layer.
Making a roast is not an exact science. As you can see in the video, Christmas magic is made with a little bit of this and a little bit of that; and lots and lots of love!