Baked beans are a nutritious and budget friendly vegetable protein that can be a main ingredient in many delicious recipes. Add some eggs to this convenient staple and you have the perfect meal ready in just a few minutes!
- Oil your pan or coat well with a non-stick spray.
- Place pan on a medium heat stove plate.
- Add OK Baked Beans to the pan.
- Make 3 cavities in the baked beans to accommodate the eggs.
- Place an egg in each cavity.
- Add the cocktail tomatoes evenly spaced.
- Distribute the tomato sauce with a spoon over the contents of the pan.
- Sprinkle with parsley and chives.
- Season to taste.
Now cover your pan tightly with a lid and cook for 15 minutes on a medium heat on the stove top. Switch the plate off after 15 minutes but leave the lid on for another 5 minutes. Divide in 3 and serve immediately as is; or with your favourite toast.