Make this easy no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake today and find your new favourite treat!
8 - 10
Fridge 4 HOURS
Prepare your loose-bottomed spring form cake pan by spraying the bottom and sides very well with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Crush the biscuits until fine and mix well with the melted butter.
- Press the biscuit crumbs firmly and evenly on to the bottom and sides of the cake pan with the back of a desert spoon or the bottom of a glass. Place in fridge until needed.
- In a mixing bowl, add the condensed milk, cream cheese and lemon juice. Wisk together until smooth but work fast, as this mixture will thicken quickly.
- Without delay, pour the cream cheese mixture into the biscuit crust in the cake pan.
- Level out with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge to set for 4 hours before serving and adding the Strawberry topping.
- Rinse the fresh strawberries and remove the tops. You may leave them whole or slice them according to your decoration preference.
- Warm the strawberry jam for a few seconds in the microwave or over boiling water. Stir gently until smooth and soft.
- Remove Cheesecake from fridge.
- Release the spring-form and carefully slide your Cheesecake onto a serving plate.
- Decorate your cheesecake in any pretty pattern with the freshly prepared strawberries.
- Cut slices, place on serving plates and drizzle the cake slices with some softened strawberry jam before serving.
- Always keep the cake chilled in the fridge and serve cold.
- If you don’t have a loose-bottomed spring-form cake pan, you may use a suitable round or square deep glass dish and serve the cake directly from the dish.