- Spread the bottom of the bun with pink sauce.
- Top with lettuce leaves, gherkin slices and one beef patty.
- Add one slice of cheese and place the other beef patty on top.
- Now add another layer of gherkin slices and the second slice of cheese.
- Follow with a layer of tomato slices and more lettuce leaves.
- Top with lots of pink sauce and add some tomato sauce to taste.
- Close up with the top half of the bun and serve with hot chips.
Keep the stack together and upright with sosatie or little bamboo sticks.
*How to make your own easy pink sauce:
Mix equal amounts of OK Mayonnaise and OK Tomato Sauce together and add some crumbled feta cheese and mix. (Feta cheese is optional.)