The OK Count On!-Loyalty Card is different from any other loyalty card, as the OK card allows members to earn CashBack and not points.
There are no complicated conversions to vouchers, as the member accumulates a monetary balance and can use the card at any time as a method of payment at any participating store.
PLUS… Did you know that OK Loyalty Card holders get automatic entries to all OK’s In-Store competitions when purchasing participating products? You can count on us!
Grab a card in store and activate your OK Loyalty rewards card online today!
See below for FAQ’s.
Already a Loyalty Member?
Enter your details below to view your account status.
Activate your loyalty membership!
Enter your personal details below to activate your Count On! card.
Not a loyalty member?
Check if your nearest OK store offers the Count On! card.
1.Where and how can I access my profile and view my transactions and CashBack balances?
- Enter you card number and pin in the "ALREADY A LOYALTY MEMBER" section above.
- You can view your CashBack balance and transactions at any Self Service kiosk located in the store.
- You can also view the balance when your card is scanned at the till.
- Your latest till slip will also show your balance prior to your current transactions.
2.What makes my OK Loyalty Card different to any other loyalty card.
- Your OK card allows you to earn CashBack and not points. No complicated conversions to vouchers needs to take place. Your Count On card accumulates a monetary balance and the card can at any time be used as a method of payment at any participating store.
3.What benefits do I get when using my OK Count on Card?
- When using your OK Count On! Card, you can load funds (Gift) onto the card to be spend at a later time.
- Earn rewards on every purchase made except for products which are on promotion or are exempted from earning rewards i.e. cigarettes which are not allowed to earn rewards by law.
- Redeem and spend your earned rewards at any participating OK food stores in RSA and Namibia.
- Automatic entry to all OK competitions when purchasing participating products.
4.Is there a expiry date on the card?
- No, there is not an expiry date on the card and you can also transfer the balance onto a new card should you have too much wear and tear.
5.Is it possible to transfer or pay money onto my child’s Loyalty Card that is a student?
- Yes. You can load funds onto your child’s card. Please visit you nearest store where you can ask the Cashier to Load Funds onto your child’s card. Make sure you have your child’s card number.
6.What happens when I lose my OK Count On Card?
- You can visit you nearest OK store and ask for a new card. Contact Infinity Support on 0861 663 111 and request your old card to be transferred to the new card.
7.How do I put money on my card?
- Visit your closest OK store and ask the Cashier to load funds onto your card.
8.Can my partner and I use one card?
- No, BUT you can each have your own card. Ask the store to link one of the cards to the other card (known as a master card). All or any specified percentage of CashBack earned will then be transferred instantaneously to the master card.